This integrated v-shaped double row LED light is designed to incease the light output from a standard LED light by 60%. This product is the answer to your lighting problems by replacing your existing T8/T10/T12 fluorescent light bulbs. This gets rid of the expensive ballast and fluorescent lights. These bulbs are manufactured to last up to 60,000 hours while using up to 40% less energy. These LED bulbs shine the light directly where it is needed and not wasted by shining 50% of the light on the ceiling.
- Dual row V-shaped LED gives 270° lighting with no wasted light. Save more than 50% on the electricity bill.
- Integrated bulb is easy to install and can be mounted without having to use an existing fixture.
- Save 60% of your electric bill by replacing the existing fluorescent tubes with these LED lights
- 40% more lumens than standard LED tubes with single row. Working temperature -4 to 130 degrees fahrenheit
- High brightness, CRI over 80, cool white 6000k. Instant on, NO stroboflash and noise
- 4ft - 28Watts
- 5ft - 36Watts
- 6ft - 42Watts
- 8ft - 72Watts
- Item usually stocked in the United States with a ship time of 3-5 business days, if item is low on stock it will ship directly from the factory in China with a 5-7 day delivery time.
*Make sure to remove fluorescent light ballast before installing these LED tubes*
|Product Dimensions||96 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||SMD 2835|
|Assembled Height||2 inches|
|Assembled Length||5 feet|
|Assembled Width||2 inches|
|Voltage||120 - 265 volts|
|Specific Uses||General purpose|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||UL|
|Luminous Flux||3600 lm|
|Incandescent equivalent||120 watts|
|Bulb Features||Shatter resistant|
|Color Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
|Bulb Diameter||2 inches|
|Bulb Length||5 Feet|
|Beam Angle |
|270 degrees |
25-Pack 4ft/5ft/6ft/8ft Integrated Cooler Light, V-Shaped Dual Row, LED
These products are covered under the manufacturers 3-year warranty. This covers any manufacturing defects, but excludes damage to product that is installed improperly especially installing into a fixture that still has a ballast as this will damage the circuit board. A warranty item must be sent back to the NC warehouse for evaluation and a replacement will be shipped after insuring it was a factory defect.